Restaurant Team Members
Why Work Here?
“Terrific opportunity in Southwest Florida”
We seek to hire Restaurant Team Members to join the growing culinary team in beautiful downtown Fort Myers.
Back of the House: Willing to team with restaurant experience working alongside chef and prep cook.
Prep Cook: Will train if you enjoy cooking, part and full-time opportunity.
Wait -Staff will work as support staff within this well-established restaurant taking orders and serving food and wine to patrons at the dining establishment. Hourly wage plus generous tips. Uniforms provided.
Hostess/ Host to greet restaurant guests. A friendly and polite person to assist guests when they enter the restaurant. Experience in the food and beverage industry, welcoming guests to the establishment. Duties include greeting customers upon arrival, ushering patrons to designated tables, and introducing them to their Servers.
Busser personnel will contribute to a pleasant dining experience by cleaning and setting tables, and restocking plates, this is an entry-level position, and they are willing to train.
- Serve food and beverages to guests.
- Explain to guests about menu items.
- Clean and prepare the dining areas.
- Greet and make all guests feel welcome at the restaurant
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely fashion.
- Perform other restaurant duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in customer service, food service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with loyal guests.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent friendly communication skills
About Lori Lane Personnel Services, Inc.:
Since 1995 Lori Lane Personnel Services, Inc. has been an employment agency devoted exclusively to the industries of Southwest Florida. By providing the highest level of staffing, recruiting, and employment services. Lori Lane Personnel Services helps excellent companies connect with driven and qualified candidates, all with a focus on the continued success of Southwest Florida.