We seek to hire a Line Cook with pastry experience for a prestigious country club on Sanibel Island to join their dedicated kitchen staff! You will assist in preparing, cooking, and presenting meals in a fine dining atmosphere in a professional kitchen environment. Weekly pay, the uniform is provided. Bridge tolls over the Sanibel bridge are paid.
- Prepare all pastry and deserts for fine dining.
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours.
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders.
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently.
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances.
- Previous experience in fine dining, pastry chef, cooking, culinary arts, or other related fields
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams