Why Work Here?
This terrific opportunity for a well-established company in Southwest Florida
We are hiring for a terrific opportunity for a qualified part-time office assistant for a commercial lending department in Fort Myers. The ideal candidate will have worked in the insurance or title/real estate industries and be knowledgeable of various types of insurance policies. This position is for a small boutique lender with job hours 25 a week. The starting pay is based on experience and qualifications.
- The ideal candidate has two years plus of commercial loan and construction loan experience.
- SBA knowledge would be ideal.
- Organizational skills needed to coordinate the loan closing process, with good working knowledge of Microsoft products. Open to learning new software specific to the SBA program.
- Knowledge of loan documents, mortgage, and lien recording items.
- Ability to effectively manage & coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, managing time and resources to ensure work is completed efficiently and within established timeframes.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships both internally and with external partners.
- Performs other duties as required by management.
- Demonstrated leadership, communication, planning, and analytical skills are required.
- Review the SBA Loan Application package for accuracy and obtain all required documents and signatures.
- Prepare, submit, and coordinate with SBA the issuance of an SBA Loan Number and SBA authorization.
- Insurance industry experience
- Prior work experience in banking or the insurance industry
- Clerical office skills
- Good time management
- Knowledge of standard banking practices
- Strong clerical skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to work under pressure.
About Lori Lane Personnel Services, Inc.: