A fantastic, well-established law firm is looking to hire a Paralegal with litigation law experience to work in beautiful downtown Fort Myers. You will provide research and support to attorneys’ business needs.
You must type 65cwpm and have three years of litigation experience.
Draft subpoenas, schedule depositions, proficiency in Pacer, Schedule Motions, and hearings Magistrate and Judge CJIS Court calendar. Arrange for court reporters, mediations, and arbitrations.
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Record and store client information
- Previous experience as a paralegal or other legal field
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented