Our client company is currently seeking a full-charge bookkeeper to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company. The desired candidate will have three years of full-charge bookkeeping experience, analytical skills, A/P, A/R, bank reconciliation, and intermediate Excel skills. Hiring ASAP!
- Process payments from homeowner and condo association members using a property management software system.
- Input, analyze, process, and pay vendor invoices.
- Coordinate accounts payable process – review invoice coding and approvals and ensure proper audit trail.
- Review bank activity throughout the month and reconcile to book activity.
- Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts
- Monitor the cash balance and escalate cash shortages.
- Prepare billings for maintenance services and management fees.
- Prepare and distribute monthly GAAP financial reports – prepare monthly journal entries, financial statement preparation, and bank reconciliations.
- Prepare to adjust journal entries when needed.
- Process monthly owner delinquent accounts.
- Maintain utility deposit and pre-paid insurance spreadsheets to ensure income statement/balance sheet accounts are accurate.
- Reconcile vendor statements monthly and contact vendors for missing invoices.
- Respond to client and staff inquiries on time.
- Assist property managers and owners with owner account history issues.
- Set up balance sheet schedules in advance to be maintained throughout the month.
- Assisted with annual audit coordination by providing auditors with the requested information and answering questions that arose.
- Assist with client communication by responding to financial questions promptly.
- Close the books at year-end.
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records.
- Compute and record numerical data.
- Check the accuracy of business transactions.
- Perform data entry and administrative duties.
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
About Lori Lane Personnel Services, Inc.:
Since 1995 Lori Lane Personnel Services, Inc. has provided job seekers and companies throughout Southwest Florida with the finest exceptional personnel services. We welcome the opportunity to put our experience to work for you.